Lady's Well Brewery
Located on the north side of Cork City, Murphy’s Brewery was founded in 1856 by one of Cork’s merchant prince families, the Murphys. The landmark Malt House building at Leitrim St was built in 1889 by James J Murphy and was converted into Heineken Ireland’s head office in 1992. It was stone built and had five floors, two of which were used for storing barley. The name Lady’s Well Brewery refers to a well on the hill opposite the brewery, which is supposed to have miraculous properties.
407mm(h) x 306mm(w)
300g Olin Rough paper stock
1.3mm Cream Core Backing Board
Protective wrapping and High Quality Black Gloss Envelope
Includes Tourism Postcard with optional personal message.
Please leave message in comment section.