Railway viaduct designed by Charles Nixon, Engineer and completed in 1849. Previously carried trains from Cork to West Cork until 1961 but now disused. It stands 90ft above the road and has a 21ft span. The viaduct displays fine craftsmanship in the stone work seen in the piers and excellent design in the elegant steel arches.
40mm x 30mm (16x12")
300g Olin Rough paper
1.3mm Cream Core Backing Board
Protective wrapping and High Quality Black Gloss Envelope
Includes Tourism Postcard with optional personal message.
Please leave message in comment section.